- Model NO.: HHD11-C
- Phase: 3
- Working Power: Three Phase AC380V, 50Hz
- Display Mode: Working State Is Indicated by LED
- Contact Capacity: 3A AC220V(Resistance)
- Installation Mode: Device Type or 35mm Guide Rail
- Origin: China
- Usage: Household Appliances Relay, Communication Relay
- Action Principle: Electronic Type
- Protection Function: Overvoltage, Undervoltage, Phase Failure etc.
- Contact Form: 1c No Nc Contact
- Outline Dimension: 81*18*72mm
- Trademark: C. lin
HHD Series motor protector can be used in the circuit of alternating current 50Hz, rated working current 380V.
Motor control circuit can be formed by combining motor protectors with switching apparatus like AC contactors. When the abnormal working states(such as phase failure, overloading, three-phase unbalance, overvoltage, undervoltage, short circuit etc. ) emerge in the main circuit of motors, motors can be protected quickly and reliably by breaking switch and disconnecting three-phase power.
HHD Series motor protectors conform to GB14048.4 standard and got CCC approval.
|Product name||over/under voltage, phase failure, phase sequence protection relay|
Protective Relay / Phase Sequence Protection Relay / Motor Protector / Controller (HHD11-C)
|Working power||three phase AC380V, 50Hz|
|Protection function||overvoltage, undervoltage, phase failure, phase sequence, voltage unbalance protection|
|Display mode||working state is indicated by LED|
|Contact form||1C NO NC contact|
|Contact capacity||3A AC220V(resistance)|
|Installation mode||device type or 35mm guide rail|