- Model NO.: HHD5-H
- Phase: 3
- Working Power: Three Phase AC380V, 50Hz
- Display Mode: Working State Is Indicated by LED
- Contact Capacity: 3A AC380V(Resistance)
- Installation Mode: 35mm Guide Rail
- Origin: China
- Usage: Household Appliances Relay, Communication Relay
- Action Principle: Electronic Type
- Protection Function: Phase Failure, Phase Sequence, Voltage Unbalance
- Contact Form: 1no and 1nc Contact
- Outline Dimension: 76*50*106mm
- Trademark: C. lin
Over/Under Voltage Phase Failure/Phase Sequence Relay
HHD Series motor protector can be used in the circuit of alternating current 50Hz, rated working current 380V.
Motor control circuit can be formed by combining motor protectors with switching apparatus like AC contactors. When the abnormal working states(such as phase failure, overloading, three-phase unbalance, overvoltage, undervoltage, short circuit etc. ) emerge in the main circuit of motors, motors can be protected quickly and reliably by breaking switch and disconnecting three-phase power.
HHD Series motor protectors conform to GB14048.4 standard and got CCC approval.
|Product name||Protective Relay/ Motor Protector/ Motor ProtectionsOver/under voltage phase failure/phase sequence relay|
|Working power||three phase AC380V, 50Hz|
|Protection function||phase failure, phase sequence, voltage unbalance|
|Display mode||working state is indicated by LED|
|Contact form||1NO and 1NC contact|
|Contact capacity||3A AC380V(resistance)|
|Installation mode||35mm guide rail|