- Model NO.: XLDQ3NM
- Operation: Electric
- Trademark: CLIN
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Output type: Dual
- Origin: Wenzhou, China
XLDQ3NM series dual power automatic transfer switch is a fully new product developed by our top engineers in two years research and development. It completely subverts the traditional dual power automatic transfer switch design style, leading in the international industrial design concept in the design process. From the product structure, appearance, ergonomic, to control circuit, etc., it comprehensively improve the traditional dual power automatic transfer switch, making it have international first-class quality and high cost performance.
XLDQ3NM series intelligent type dual power automatic transfer switch is composed of two sets 3-pole or 4-pole molded case circuit breakers and their accessories(auxiliary, alarm contact), mechanical interlock transmission mechanism, and intelligent controller. It has integral type and split type. For integral type, the controller and executive mechanism are installed in one base. For split type, the controller is installed in the cabinet panel, and the executive mechanism mounted in the base is installed in the cabinet by the user. A 2m length signal cable connects the controller with executive mechanism.
XLDQ3NM intelligent type dual power automatic transfer switch has two working modes: automatic working mode and manual working mode.
Automatic working mode:in automatic working mode, XLDQ3NM intelligent type dual power ATS can be divided into self-throwing and self-reset, self-throwing and not self-reset, grid-generator according to control function. The first two apply to the grid-grid power supply system, and the latter applies to the grid-generator power supply system.
Manual working mode: in manual working mode, XLDQ3NM intelligent type ATS has common power supply, standby power supply and circuit breaker re-trip 3 working modes. In manual mode, the system has no automatic switching function.
Common power mode: disconnect standby power by force, connect common power
Standby power mode: disconnect common power by force, connect standby power
Power off re-trip mode: disconnect two-way power supply, re-trip the tripping circuit breaker due to failure.
Controller feature and functions
1. This product adopts B type controller
2. The working mode and transfer specification can be set by control button.
3. The common measurement and control parameters(such as voltage delay time, etc.) can be queried directly from the display.
4. Fire linkage control function: controller has a set of passive fire control signal input terminals. Signal input uses optocoupler isolation, has strong anti-interference ability, and has a a set of passive feedback signal input terminal which can send the switch signal back to fire fighting control equipment.
5. Generator start/stop control function:controller has a group relay contact to control generator start and stop, and also can manually set the generator to start delay time and stop delay time(need connect an auxiliary power with DC15-30V)
6. The display panel can be removed and installed in the cabinet. Users can observe the ATS status without opening the door.
Controller panel function
1. Auto mode indication
2. Manual mode indication
3. Fault indication:when ATS fault occurs or load short circuit causes circuit breaker trip, the indicator is on.
4. Main power voltage data indication area: under working state, it displays the main power voltage and time delay; under setting status, it displays the item code.
5. Main power circuit breaker ON/OFF indication
6. Setting status indication
7. Backup power circuit breaker ON/OFF indication
8. Fire linkage function start indicate
9. Main power voltage, time and frequency unit
10. A, B, C phase
11. Backup power voltage, time and frequency unit
12. Backup power voltage data indication area: under working status, it displays the backup power voltage and time delay; under setting status, it displays the item code.
13. Generator start signal indication
14. Automatic/manual conversion mode selection button: in common state, it is used as automatic, manual conversion mode selection. In setting state, it is used as save and exit function.
15. Main power switching button: in manual control state, if main power is normal, the power can be forced to switch to the main power switching button by pressing this button; in setting state, this key is for setting item page up button.
16. Backup power switching button: in manual control state, if backup power is normal, the power can be forced to switch to the backup power switching button by pressing this button; in setting state, this key is for setting item page down button.
17. Separating brake button:in manual control mode, if any of two-way power is normal, press this button to switch to the separating brake position; in setting state, this button is for setting parameters decrease button.
18. Troubleshooting button: when the switch fault occurs and the fault indicator is on in the display, pressing this button to check the detailed fault code; in setting state, this key is for setting parameters increase button.
19. Setting button: press this button to enter into the controller parameters setting menu.